Thursday, April 30, 2009

About Perky Designs

I recently picked up paper crafting as a hobby, which provided a fantastic outlet for me to channel my obsession with stationery and my creativity into one place. This blog is dedicated to my handmade creations.

After receiving positive reviews for my handmade cards and tags from friends and fellow bloggers, it has given me the motivation (and not mention the courage!) to set up an online shop on Etsy. You may locate my shop here.

I also take in custom orders. Feel free to drop me an email at perky(AT)perkierthanyou(DOT)com should you have any enquiries or would like to request for me to make something special for you.
(Please note: I have used AT and DOT in place of the “@” and “.” symbols to prevent my email address from being spammed. When emailing me, please use the “@” and “.” symbols)

When I’m not busy with making things for Perky Designs, I can be found on my main blog http://www.perkierthanyou.com.

Get your updates on Perky Designs by subscribing here.

No comments: