Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dove Card - Type 1

Linie requested a dove-themed card, which I ended coming up with 3 designs for her. Here's my first design, which has 2 doves kissing under a ball that says "With Love" (which was my version of kissing under the mistletoe kinda thing).

Custom-made dove card (Sold)


The dotted blue dove represents the guy, while the boxy-red dove represents the girl. I designed them in such a way to make them look kinda yin-yang to each other (as opposed to having a typical solid blue dove and a solid red dove next to each other).



They're both flying above white lilacs. I added the beads on the flower, and used dotted green paper for the leaves to help give the flowers more character.





Card size: 10.5cm (H) x 14.6cm (W)
Materials used: Cardstock, beads, paper, foam sheet

Get your updates on Perky Designs by subscribing here.

No comments: