Saturday, May 30, 2009

Handmade Birthday Card

This one here was a last minute job requested by my big bro. Had to work with a tight deadline but thank God I managed to get it done in time :)




This handmade birthday card comes with a message that says "On Your Birthday".




I wanted to add more details onto the plain blue paper, so using white ink, I rubber-stamped some heart-shaped patterns onto it.




Because I had little time to make the type of flowers that I normally make (like the ones used in my previous cards), I opted to use purple sequin flowers instead. For the stems, I opted to use gold wire.



Card size: 10.5cm (H) x 14.6cm (W)
Materials used: Cardstock, ribbon, paper, die-cut, sequins, gold wire, white stamp pad

Get your updates on Perky Designs by subscribing here.

3 comments:

Jace said...

Hey, this is really nice. :) BTW I've given you a blog award. Check it out here. :)

A Common Singaporean said...

I love the crystal-like purple flowers.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....