Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dove Card - Type 3

Custom-made dove card (sold)


This would be my third and final dove-themed card design for Linie. I reworked the first card I made for her and again, kept it as minimal as possible.





For this card, I took away the white lilacs, gold ribbon and the "With Love" message. Instead, I have the 2 doves kissing under a single flower and hanging from the flower is an empty card which she can write a short message if she wants.


Card size: 10.5cm (H) x 14.6cm (W)
Materials used: Cardstock, ribbon, paper, foam sheet, die-cut, sequins, felt cloth

Get your updates on Perky Designs by subscribing here.

2 comments:

A Common Singaporean said...

I love this one. And I like the print on the flower petals. Polka dots in green, so 60ish retro and soft.

Can you make the petals open up to reveal a message or another print as well?

Perky said...

Hmm... I haven't tried that before on petals. I've done a card that opens up to reveal a msg but not on the flower itself.

I could give it a try & see it works out. Thanks for the idea! :)